It’s Animal Week! Giraffes, peacocks, koalas, sharks, and more! Each day, we will be creating animal themed 2D and 3D crafts with items that you have around the house. This class is for kids ages 6-12 and will be held via Google Meet.
This class will be taught by Alexis Hochgertel, a rising junior at Haddonfield Memorial High School and a National Art Honors Society student. Alexis has loved art ever since she was little and wanted to get involved with the art programs in town. She was an intern at Markeim Arts Center last summer and will be conducting a series of virtual art lessons this summer. She works in all different kinds of mediums other than drawing/painting such as sculpting, glass blowing, and metal work.
Monday, August 3 – Friday, August 7
10:00am – 11:00am OR 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Tuition: $40 members/$45 non-member
- Monday – colorful construction paper, markers, scissors, glue, and 2 popsicle sticks
- Tuesday – white and red sheets of paper (one of each), markers/colored pencils, scissors, and a glue stick
- Wednesday – 2 toilet paper rolls, yellow construction paper or paint, 2 popsicle sticks or 2 straws, string/yarn, glue/tape, scissors, markers, and googly eyes are optional
- Thursday – 3 plastic/paper cups, one side of cardboard box, markers, paint, scissors, and glue
- Friday – plastic gallon or half gallon of milk (with handle), paint, construction paper, glue/tape, scissors, newspaper (to paint over for no mess)