$35.00 – $40.00
Handmade Ceramic Holiday Gifts and Treasures Series – Evergreen Trays
In this two-part workshop, create a unique cheese board or cookie/veggie platter to give as a gift or enjoy in your home.
Part 1: From the comfort of your home, working from a slab of clay, students will be guided through a virtual workshop over Zoom to shape, carve, and model this tray’s form.
Part 2: Signup for a socially-distanced space to paint glazes onto your bisque-fired tray.
All supplies included.
- Supplies Pickup – Sunday, November 29, 3-5 PM
- Virtual Workshop – Sunday, November 29, 7-8:30 PM
- Dropoff for First Firing – Thursday, December 3, 5:30-7:30 PM
- Glaze Painting (signup for a specific time required to ensure proper social distancing)
- Sunday, December 6, 7-9 PM OR
- Tuesday, December 8, 3-7 PM
- Finished Product Pickup – Tuesday, December 15, 3-7 PM
Tuition $35 members | $40 non-member
Jennifer Coelho has been taking ceramic classes for 16 years at a variety of schools and studios. She is currently a few credits away from finishing a Ceramic Technologies certificate program at Clay College in Millville. She finds the creative process — especially working with clay– to be restorative, healing and joy-filled, and wants to share that with others.