Spring into happiness! Are you interested in bringing more creativity, joy and vitality to your life? Are you looking for an uplifting way to relieve stress and anxiety and have some fun at the same time? Join us for Laughter Yoga — you’ll leave smiling from the inside out!
Laughter Yoga is a whole body, well-being workout; it’s joyful and healthy exercise that combines unconditional laughter with deep breathing exercises, playful activity and light movement. There are no actual yoga poses involved. The “yoga” aspect is the breathing exercises and mindfulness we incorporate.
Laughter Yoga promotes healthy living and having fun through laughter, so it is available to everybody. You can even participate in a chair!
• Boosts focus and creativity
• Reduces stress and anxiety
• Supports your immune system, so you stay healthy
• Increases endorphins – your happy chemicals!
• Core muscle and cardio workout
• Creates a positive attitude
• Creates connection with others
• Balances your blood pressure
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
Instructor Karen Siugzda has dual certification as both a “Certified Laughter Yoga Leader” as well as “Certified Laughter Wellness Instructor.” Karen was trained by Sebastien Gendry, the world’s leading laughter therapist. Karen’s excitement and passion for Laughter Yoga shines through in each class. Her light-hearted, playful approach is welcoming to newcomers as well as seasoned laughers.
6 Tuesdays • 4/5 – 5/10 • 7:00PM – 8:00PM
Tuition: $80 Non-Member • $75 Member
Maximum Students: 12