Laughter Wellness Playshop with Master Teacher, Sebastien Gendry
Wednesday, June 10, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM LIMITED ENGAGEMENT!
The Laughter Wellness Playshop is a family-friendly, hands-on, experiential class, guaranteed to have you smiling, from the inside out!
This Playshop is led by an internationally known instructor, Sebastien Gendry! He has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, 60 minutes, ABC Good Morning America, and National Public Radio, and has worked with organizations and associations such as Microsoft, Creative Artist Agency and the American Society On Aging. He is the author of 100s of articles on the healing benefits of laughter as well as a series of reference ebooks and DVDs on Laughter Yoga and Laughter Wellness.
Laughter Wellness is simple yet profound. It unlocks the many healing benefits of laughter and promotes physical wellness and overall wellbeing. It’s science-based, uplifting, energizing and FUN! Anyone can do it; you don’t need to be flexible or funny. You can even participate sitting in a chair.
Some of the many benefits of Laughter Wellness:
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Creates a positive attitude
- Boosts creativity
- Supports your immune system so you stay healthy
- Increases endorphins – your body’s happy chemicals!
- Infuses your entire body with fresh oxygen
- Balances your blood pressure
- Core muscle workout
- Exercises your lungs and diaphragm – great for musicians and athletes
- Releases enzymes to aid digestion
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Flushes stale air from the lungs
- It’s simple, energizing and FUN!!
This event is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and joy to your entire being. 7-8 PM $20. Markeim Arts Center, 104 Walnut Street, Haddonfield. Use the “register now” button below or call 856-429-8585 to register.